Thank you for using D’Roamers.!
Collection of personal information
You may be asked for personal information anytime you are in contact with D’Roamers directly Generally, We collect two types of information from users:-
1. Information you submit to us
2. Automatically our site gathers data
Information you submit to us :
Everyone is welcome to browse our site and there is no requirement to register anything at any time. If you decide to make a booking, we will gather several pieces of information from you during the booking process and at time request for holiday package from our website or through our customer service team -by email, letter, fax, on the phone. Also When you register with us, subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions, send us queries. Our enquiry form uses required and non required fields. We require only the most basic contact informations such as name, address, phone number, and email address and payment information. There are also non required fields on our order form that you may use to provide more data and instructions so that your booking can be handled in the way you want
Automatically our site gathers data:
Just like most web sites, our server automatically gathers some usage information from you so that we can improve and enhance our site based on user patterns.As you browse our Website, it collects log file, IP address, and other standard tracking data we use to evaluate site traffic patterns and popular areas and pages. Such information is aggregated with tracking data from all site visitors and is never associated with individually identifiable information that would reveal any personal information about you.
How we use collected information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more Effectively respond to your customer service requests and support Needs).
- To process transactions your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- Personal information may also be used internally for research, analysis and auditing
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at bottom of each mail.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Third party websites
Occasionally at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for consent and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
Cookie and other Technology
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to our authorized personnel. All financial transactions are secured using 128 bit encryption, which is currently the strongest available for commercial use. In case your browser supports a lower level of encryption we suggest you upgrade your browser. Should you wish to address any questions pertaining to the security features of the website, please email to us.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
• In order to cover our expected loss from the cancellation of the booking below is set the scale of charges which must be paid by the traveler
★ 20 % of total package cost will be charged as cancellation amount 30 or more days before your travel date
★ 40% of total package cost will be charged as cancellation amount between 20 to 30 days before your travel date
★ 60% of package cost will be charged as cancellation amount between 10 to 20 days before your travel date
★ 100% of package cost will be charged as cancellation amount less than 10 days before your travel date
★ Full Refund In case of any Political Unrest in Kashmir/Himachal/spiti
• Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge
• 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 12 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account